Acceptance of the rental contract in the form of a digital or paper signature implies acceptance of these general conditions without any restriction.
For any reservation –
• A deposit equal to 30% of the total rental price must be made either by cheque, bank transfer or credit card.
• The balance must be paid no later than 30 days before the keys are handed over.
• Payment by cheque will only be accepted up to 30 days before arrival.
• A form of ID is required for all payments made by cheque.
• The sum equivalent to 30% of the total amount of the stay can be requested or charged by the establishment at any time after booking.
• The sum equivalent to 70% of the total amount of the stay will be requested or charged by the establishment at least 30 days before arrival.
• Reservations will only be considered confirmed upon receipt of the deposit.
We remind you that decree 2015-741 of June 24, 2015 limits cash payments to €1,000 for French residents and to €10,000 for foreign residents. An identity document will be required for all payments above €1000.
For security and confidentiality reasons, the customer must enter the 16 digits of their bank card, the validity date and the cryptogram either on the booking engine on the Villas U San Daniellu residence website (www.location-villa – farinole.com) or by a secure link to the payment gateway of the website.
The client must specify the exact number of people expected for the stay.
If the number of guests exceeds the authorised capacity, the owner will refuse any additional persons upon arrival.
Any modification or breach of the contract will be considered to be the initiative of the client.
Your pets are not allowed.
Terms of cancellation-
• In the case of a cancellation or modification up to 30 days before the arrival date, the establishment requires 30% of the total amount of the reservation.
• In the event of a cancellation or late modification less than 30 days before the arrival date or a no-show, the establishment will charge the total amount of the reservation.
• One-off promotional offers may have different payment and cancellation conditions.
Article 2 – THE STAY
Length of stay
The tenant (s) signatory (s) to this contract concludes/agrees to stay for the specified period and under no circumstances can maintain occupancy at the end of the stay.
Any occupancy exceeding the time agreed in the rental agreement will result in an additional charge.
The villas are available on the day of arrival from 3.30 p.m. and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
State of play
The villas are fully equipped with crockery, cutlery, bedding, sheets and towels.
It is expressly forbidden to use the beds without the sheets.
An inventory report of fixtures and fittings will be given to the tenant (s) upon arrival.
Upon arrival, the tenant (s) must check the inventory along with the proper functioning of household and sanitary appliances.
In high season, it is not possible for the owner to carry out the checks with the tenant due to the number of guest arriving and a limited amount of time being available.
Consequently, any breakages, missing or non-functioning items not already noted by the owner or his representative must be reported within 24 hours of the arrival of the tenant.
After this time, the responsibility for any of the above will become the responsibility of the tenant.
Article 3 – INTERRUPTION OF THE STAY
The customer may not claim any compensation or reimbursement if he shortens or interrupts his stay for any reason whatsoever, including strike, medical repatriation and other force majeure.
Assignment of the contract
The possible transfer of the rental contract to another party can only take place with the written agreement of the owner.
The transferor and the transferee of the contract will be jointly liable to the owner for the rental price.
As no insurance is included in the rental price, we advise you to take out personal travel insurance.
Article 4 – SECURITY DEPOSIT
A security deposit of €1,500.00 per villa will be requested on the day of key collection. A request for a bank card imprint compatible with the new 3D Secure standards will be requested as a security deposit.
If there are no problems found after the inventory checks have been carried out and no particular cleaning is necessary the security deposit will be returned to the tenant on departure or within a maximum period of ten days after departure, if immediate return is impossible.
The following conditions will apply:
• The occupants are deemed to have received the villas in perfect condition and provided with the movable property set out in the inventory given to them on arrival.
• If the inventory and the end-of-rental inventory show any anomalies, the owner and the tenant must agree on the amount to be deducted from the security deposit. If the deposit is insufficient to settle the agreed amount due by the tenant, the tenant already undertakes by the signing of this contract, to pay the difference. Damaged goods will be re-billed at the replacement price without obsolescence.
• The tenant (s) is (are) obliged at the time of their departure, to return the villa in the same condition and with all the contents (as shown on the inventory) as when they arrived.
• The house must be left free of any rubbish. The cupboards and fridge must be emptied of all food.
• If anything is deemed to be missing or degraded, or if the kitchen and/or dishes are left in a condition which, without special cleaning, would not be suitable for use by the following tenant (s), then the replacement costs and/or amount of these cleaning works will be deducted from the deposit.
• A charge of €50 will be charged for any lost key or remote control.
• The tenant (s) is (are) advised to take out insurance to cover any damage that may be caused.
• The tenant (s) is (are) invited to check with the insurer of his (their) main residence the quality of the „holiday“ risk cover incurred as a result of this contract. An insurance certificate may be required upon arrival.
Article 5 – PROHIBITION OF LOAN OR SUBCASE
Subletting, lending or changing residents is not permitted without the express written consent of the lessor.
Article 6 – CLAIMS
Any complaints during the stay must be reported immediately to the owner so that he can resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
The tenant (s) cannot claim compensation in the event that an urgent repair must be carried out inside the villa.
Home appliance or other breakdowns sometime mean that it is necessary to obtain the intervention of a technician or the supply of a part which can take time. These incidents should be considered to be of the same nature as if they occurred in the personal home and do not give rise to any particular compensation. The owner will take care to resolve any incident within a reasonable time.
Any disturbances related to the maintenance of the green spaces of the Domaine Villas U San Daniellu can in no case be the subject of a claim giving right to compensation. However, we will ensure that these tasks are carried out as discreetly as possible.
The Wi-Fi network made available to tenants for free may be subject to slowdowns or disruptions in speed, of various and varied origins (breakdown of the access provider, saturation of the telephone network, climatic conditions, etc.). This can sometimes prevent connection or cause problems while using the internet.
In this situation the owner can in no way be held liable contractually.
Failing to notify the owner or his representative of any problems before departure will mean that the stay will be considered to have gone smoothly and no subsequent complaint will be taken into account.
Article 7 – SECURITY, DISORDERS, NUISANCES, FLIGHTS
Access to the Villas U San Daniellu Estate is via a motorized gate opening with a remote control.
The facilities including the swimming pool and equipment of the rented villa must be used in accordance with their intended use and under the full responsibility of the tenant (s).
Use of the swimming pool:
Take all the necessary precautions for the safe use of this facility, in particular in the presence of young children whose supervision must be constant despite the provision of an alarm or a security barrier.
We remind you that it is forbidden to run, push or dive. The swimming pools are not supervised.
Any deterioration of the premises or destruction of the movable elements which garnish the villas, are the responsibility of its tenant (s). This also includes any people staying or any visitors.
The tenant (s) is (are) responsible for the disturbance and nuisance caused by the people who stay in the villa. If a resident disturbs or causes nuisance to other residents, or the integrity of the facilities, his stay may be ended immediately without compensation for his stay, and without prejudice to claims for compensation that the owner and third parties may claim against him.
Reminder: Article 1394 of the Civil Code stipulates that the customer is solely responsible not only for the damage caused by his own act, but also for damage caused by the actions of the people who he is accountable for and for all of the property (cars, luggage, cameras, jewellery, money, etc.) in his care. It is therefore up to him to take the necessary measures concerning them.
In no case may the lessor be held responsible in the event of theft of personal effects both in the villas and in the parking area.
Article 8 – APPLICABLE LAWS AND LAWS
These General Conditions will be executed and interpreted in accordance with French law.
Any recourse will be, in the absence of an amicable agreement, of the exclusive competence of courts in whose jurisdiction the rented property is located.
Any clause, illegal or unenforceable due to a law or regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, cannot call into question the validity, legality, applicability of the other stipulations of these general conditions and will not exempt the tenant from the execution of his contractual obligations.
It is recommended that personal travel insurance is taken out.
Arrivals: Saturdays from 3.30 p.m.
Departures: Saturday at 10:00 a.m.
Sheets and towels provided at no extra charge.
The rental price also includes the allotment, the supply of household linen and customer reception.
Tourist tax € 0.50 per person (over 6 years) per day